Sunday, May 2, 2010

I need you.

You're the hope that moves me,
To courage again

You're the love that rescues me,
When the cold winds, rage

And it's so amazing,
'Cause that's just how you are

And i can't turn back now,
'Cause you've brought me too far




From heaven's gate,
There's freedom in your arms,
That carries me through,
I need you ...

I miss you so muchh lah haiyaa !
So, how hahh ?

=.='

5 comments:

  1. I missed you too. July is just around the corner. Just hold on. Aunty Wan sends her regards. She has made plans for you. For now, focus on your study. Remember your promise…

    ReplyDelete
  2. :((
    Promise?
    Mana adaaa laaaa taknak promise :P
    InsyaAllah, I'll try my very best and this one i can promise.
    Send my regards to her back, plan best best yea.
    Love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. your mum wrote, I MISSED you too. haha..
    she USED to miss you.
    well, not anymore now.
    ok, JOKING. hehe.
    smile.

    ReplyDelete