Monterey chicken , Nachos classic and Ice lemon tea : Check :)
Ka-ching : Currently Pohkai aiya !
Anyways, thank you sebab impian dah tercapai !
:D
Haha " Now they are flying ? " LOL unbelievable, Buffalo wings :D
I found a not-so-called-christmas-tree just now. But it was too simple and not attractive at all .
Kena faham Egypt heh !
Cuba lah decorate gantung christmas lights, ornaments and candy canes ke baru lah meriah sikit kan .
:(
And I think it is not too late to sing :
" Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way "
;)
Hm why lah no holidays for Christmas in Alex ?
Tak mesra masyarakat langsung huh .
Actually, I'm waiting for Mr Santa Claus to bring gifts for me . Dlm mimpi je boleh so baik tidur now !
Byes !
:)
P/S : Christmas is a time when you get homesick !


kau sambut krimas ke mek ?
ReplyDeletegingle bellz, gingle bellz..gingle all the way..? (nynyi dgn versi egyptian)
ReplyDeleteAha smlm celebrate sama kan LOL
ReplyDeleteHaha Abu mcm mana lah bunyi dia tak pernah dgr lg XD