Saturday, April 23, 2011

Sweat on the floor .


Being able to play sports again at the age of 20 reminds me of all the sweet moments that happened during my primary school 8 years ago .
Only God knows how I miss those moments so much .

Just now , I had a chance to play basketball .
This was my first time as I used to be a netball player before .
Aha kinda awkward at first because in basketball , you're free to go anywhere you want without getting a foul call .
This is totally different from netball as you're bounded with many rules to follow .

Apa apa pun it was a good experience and I'm lovin' it
:)

P/S : Next time nak buat slamdunk satu cewah



"Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do." - John Wooden

No comments:

Post a Comment